Your Local Austin Texas Real Estate Agent
Every place brings a new opportunity. Nisa is no stranger to diverse cities and new adventures.
She grew up in Wales, was raised in London and later moved to Houston where she studied business at Sam Houston State University.
She later moved to Guadalajara and Playa Del Carmen Mexico where she learned to speak fluent Spanish.
Through her travels and now her concrete home here in Austin, she has found her grounding niche, Real Estate.
She thrives on people, human connection, building trusting relationships, serving and guiding clients to meet their goals in Real Estate.
While Nisa loves being a Realtor, she also loves quiet time on the lake paddle boarding with her sweet pup, Jake.
Fun Facts About Me
* Born in a town called Haverfordwest, in Pembrokeshire Wales
* Grew up in London until age of 17
* Loves Paddle Boarding on the Lake with her dog, Jake
* Fluent in Spanish
* Loves Brunch on the weekends
* All things Real Estate Junkie